– Ergonomic full-face snorkel mask.
– Transparent surfaces for a clear view all over your face
– Optimal breathability through nose and mouth
– Technology designed for minimal CO2 accumulation.
– Safe gas exchange and elimination.
– Presence of large air flow sections.
– Perfect vision thanks to combined flat lenses for a 3D effect
How to use the Sea Vu Dry + snorkel mask:
– Place the mask on your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband by using the buckles, the readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Sea Vu Dry + snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
WARNING Product not suitable for children. For adults only (18 years old or older).